- This event has passed.
Solero Technologies Hiring Event – Batesville, MS
November 8 @ 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Solero Technologies Hiring Event Details
HTI is hosting a hiring event for General Assembly Workers for Solero Technologies in Water Valley, MS. Interested candidates will need to pass a background check and drug screening. Health, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and paid-time-off (PTO).
When: Tuesday, November 8, 2022 (9 a.m. – 12 p.m. and 1 – 4 p.m.)
Where: Batesville WIN Job Center @ The Concourse – 325 Lakewood Drive, Batesville, MS 38606
What to wear to the event: Dress code is casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
– General Assemblers (Machine Operators, Quality Operators, Setup Assembly)
– 1st: 7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
– 2nd: 3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
– 3rd: 11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
*Hours can vary based on department and production needs
Perks of the Job
– Paid weekly
– Dental insurance
– Vision insurance
– Paid holidays
– Paid-time-off (PTO)
– No experience necessary
– Able to work overtime (6-7 days/week)
– Able to lift 50 lbs. repetitively
– Able to work as a team
– Able to stand for long periods of time
– Stable work history
– Follow work instructions in order to manufacture quality products per Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices
– Meet production goals set by the customer
– Assembly line work
– Follow safety standards and policies
– Other duties as assigned
To learn more about Solero Technologies, visit www.solerotechnologies.com.
HTI and Solero Technologies are Equal Opportunity Employers M/D/F/V/SO.