BOSCH Rexroth DIRECT HIRE event for Assemblers, Testers & CNC Machinists for their location in Fountain Inn, SC. Excellent pay & benefits package!
WHEN: Thursday, December 7, 2023 (9 a.m. – 1 p.m.)
WHERE: Rexroth – 100 Southchase Blvd. Fountain Inn SC 29644
WHAT TO WEAR: Dress code is casual (come as you are, but please be presentable). Wear closed-toe shoes and pants to tour the facility.
– Assemblers: $18.72/hour base rate
– Testers: $21.84/hour base rate
+ $1.50/hour shift premium for off shifts
– CNC Machinists: $26/hour
+ $1.50/hour shift premium for nights
– Benefits eligible day one
– Medical, dental & vision insurance
– Profit sharing
– 401k programs
– 1st Shift: 6:00am – 2:00pm
– 2nd Shift: 2:00pm – 10:00pm
– 3rd Shift: 10:00pm – 6:00am
– 1 year manufacturing experience
– Demonstrate electrical and mechanical knowledge within assigned Assembly and/or Test areas
– Must be able to stand for hours
– Must be able to work assigned 12-hour shift
The Rexroth Training Program is a 2 to 3 week training program in which employees shadow different areas within the plant and then are placed into Assembler or Tester positions.
Testers will run test units to match test specifications in the specific product group. This includes set-up of the unit on the test stand, correct adjustments, and final automatic test of the hydraulic units including evaluation of recorded test graphs and results.
– 12-Hour Day & Night Shift (7 a.m. – 7 p.m. and 7 p.m. – 7 a.m.)
– CNC machining experience (5+ years)
– EXCELLENT ATTENDANCE REQUIRED
– Must read blueprints, utilize setup, process and quality assurance documentation in order to assure the quality of quantity of parts required.
– Proficient in SAP
– High School Diploma or Equivalent
– Must exercise care in handling product to prevent damage
– Must be able to read and comprehend blue prints or other instructional material
– Repeatedly lift up to 25lbs
– Stand constantly, walk frequently, bend and stoop occasionally
– Perform diversified operations on numerical control machining centers
– Select and install cutting tools in machine spindle or magazine
– Observe and listen to machine operation to detect malfunctions, such as work or damaged cutting tools
– Review set-up sheet and specifications to determine machining sequence and dimensions of finished work piece. Perform a variety of inspection and gauging operations to insure maintenance of quality standards and specifications.
– Responsible for deburring parts when needed.
– Using standard processes and quality procedures including all required process check
– 5s processes
– Cross train as required on other machines and/or components across all value streams
– Document discrepancies/quality issues per procedures
– Follow all documented procedures and utilize proper forms
– Must use inspection equipment and gauges required
– Will be cross-trained on various products as needed.
– Adhere to all Quality and Safety Standards.
HTI and Bosch Rexroth are Equal Opportunity Employers M/D/F/V/SO.