- This event has passed.
Itron Virtual Hiring Event
October 26 @ 9:00 am - 1:00 pm
HTI is currently looking to fill Production Assembler openings in the West Union, SC area. Interested candidates should have prior production assembly experience (preferred) and will need to pass a background check and drug screening.
WHEN: Tuesday, October 26, 2021 (9:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.)
WHERE: Virtual Event
Job openings: Production Assemblers
Pay: $13 – 13.60/hour
1st shift – 6:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.
3rd shift – 8 p.m. – 6:30 a.m.
Job Location: Itron Inc., 313 SC-11 B, West Union, SC 29696
– Follow work instructions in order to manufacture quality products per standard operating procedures and good manufacturing practices
– Follow safety standards and policies
– Multi-task, including quality inspections
– Crimp, stake, screw, bolt, rivet, weld, solder, cement, press fit or perform similar operations to join or secure parts in place
– Mount and install assemblies/subassemblies in cases or cabinets
– Additional assembly when required of hardware such as caps, champs, knobs and switches to assemblies
– Connect component lead wires to printed circuits or routes and connect wires appropriately
– Perform intermediate assembly tasks
– Other tasks as assigned
– 6 months of manufacturing experience preferred
– Able to lift up to 50 lbs.
– Able to stand for long periods of time
– Physical dexterity for handling of small to medium parts
– Stable work history
“Perks” of the Job:
– Paid weekly
– Employee referral program ($100 per referral if they work 30 days)
– $150 sign-on bonus for working 14 days on night shift!
Since 1999, HTI has partnered with the world’s greatest companies to provide custom solutions for workforce management, development, and retention. We are proud to directly employ over 3,500 people throughout the southeast and prouder still to have connected thousands more with gainful employment through our network of trusted hiring partners.
HTI and Itron are Equal Opportunity Employers M/D/F/V/SO