- This event has passed.
Bosch Rexroth Hiring Event in Fountain Inn, SC
June 11 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
HTI is bringing the Job Mobile to Fountain Inn, SC, looking to hire for CNC Machinists and the Rexroth Training Program
80+ Direct Hire Positions Open!
WHEN: Friday, June 11th, 2021
10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
WHERE: 100 Southchase Blvd., building 103, Fountain Inn, SC 29644
RTP (Rexroth Training Program)
For more information visit the event page
– Develop profound knowledge of product line
– Set-up various pumps/motors for both sub-assemble, assemble and test operations
– Must be able to interpret and comprehend blue prints and test documents
– Must be able to understand and maintain BPS principles
– Complete required tasks in a professional, timely and personal manner
– Train associates when needed
– Assume ownership in achieving 100% customer satisfaction in all business aspects
– Must be able to follow work standards currently established
– Plans and performs a variety of machine operations utilizing 4 numerical control machining centers to turn, mill, cut, shape or form metal work pieces or castings to specifications
– Perform diversified operations on numerical control machining centers
– Select and install cutting tools in machine spindle or magazine
– Observe and listen to machine operation to detect malfunctions, such as work or damaged cutting tools
– Review set-up sheet and specifications to determine machining sequence and dimensions of finished work piece
– Perform a variety of inspection and gauging operations to insure maintenance of quality standards and specifications
– Responsible for deburring parts when needed
– Using standard processes and quality procedures including all required process check
– 5s processes
– Cross train as required on other machines and/or components across all value streams
– Document discrepancies/quality issues per procedures
– Follow all documented procedures and utilize proper forms
– Must use inspection equipment and gauges required
– Will be cross-trained on various products as needed
– Adhere to all Quality and Safety Standards
7 a.m. – 3 p.m.
3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
11 p.m. – 7 a.m.
7 a.m. – 7 p.m.
7 p.m. – 7 a.m.
7 p.m. – 7 a.m.
3 p.m. – 11 p.m.
– High School diploma
– Manufacturing experience preferred or mechanical background
– Ability to work all 3 shifts
– Excellent attendance
– 3 years of CNC machining experience OR 1 year of CNC machining and Associates Degree in Machine Tool Technology
– Must read blueprints, utilize setup, process and quality assurance documentation in order to assure the quality of quantity of parts required
– Proficient in SAP
– High School Diploma or equivalent
– Must exercise care in handling product to prevent damage
– Must be able to read and comprehend blue prints or other instructional material
– Repeatedly lift up to 25lbs
– Stand constantly, walk frequently, bend and stoop occasionally
Perks of the Job:
– Benefits start day one!
– CNC Machinist: $5,000 Hiring Bonus
– $1.50/hour shift premium
– Medical, Dental, Vision
– Profit sharing and 401K programs
What to Wear:
Dress code is Casual (come as you are, but please be presentable)
Since 1999, Human Technologies, Inc. has partnered with the world’s greatest companies to provide custom solutions for workforce management, development, and retention. We are proud to directly employ over 3,500 people throughout the southeast, and prouder still to have connected thousands more with gainful employment through our network of trusted hiring partners.
HTI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V/SO